Contributing to the achievement of the Strategic Aims of the Ministry; planning, developing, implementing and coordinating the necessary training programs on the basis the training needs to equip our officers with essential - knowledge, abilities and attitudes at an international level.
Department Of Training
- Becoming a regional and international training center in the field of Customs and Trade
||2 class. with 30 trainee cap.
2 class. with 50 trainee cap.
4 class. with 40 trainee cap.
|Computer Based Learning Class
|3 suite rooms
6 single rooms
2 disabled rooms- 4 per.
92 double rooms-184 per.
||Indoor Sport Areas
Outdoor Sports Areas
Basketball and Voleyball Courts
|Semi Olympic Pool
||25 m long
In our training model, every officer starts with an induction training, which takes different periods of time related to the career. Other than induction training, our personnel get professional and personal development trainings during their career.
Specific to Customs personnel of our Ministry, we take the work of the WCO, EU and other international organizations into account in addition to national regulations during planning the training programs.
The trainers are mainly the personnel of our Ministry, but public institutions, universities and private sector provide trainers to our programs too.
Types of Training Programs
Our Target Audiences
- Induction Trainings
- In-service Trainings
- Productivity Trainings
- Vocational Trainings
- Further Training
- International Trainings
International Training Programs
- Customs Officers
- Customs Enforcement Officers
- Customs Inspection Officers
- Customs and Trade Experts
- Govermental Agencies
- Private Sector (Customs Brokers)
- Other Countries’ Customs Officers
It might change according to request of countries but main topics are;
Our Quality Policy
- Customs Procedures,
- Fighting Against Smuggling Techniques
- Risk Management and Risk Analysis
- Automatic Control Systems
- Modernization Projects
- Scanning Systems (X-Rays)
- CBRN Trainings and Drills
- Social Programs
As the Department of Training of the Ministry of Customs and Trade, we will;
- Improve the quality of our training programs in order to equip personnel of the Ministry with necessary knowledge and skills,
- Revise training needs constantly for effective functioning of customs and trade services,
- Enhance dialogue and communication with our partners in order to respond training needs on time,
- Follow international developments for serving with contemporary training tools,
- Maintain our skill in adapting to technological developments that will increase effectiveness of our service,
- Improve our organizational and administrative capabilities that will support quality of our service,
- Put effort to provide the qualitative and quantitative adequacy of personnel of the Department,
- Provide the appropriate physical conditions for training service,
- Constantly evaluate and improve our skills in any field that effects quality of our service.
|MINISTRY OF CUSTOMS AND TRADE
Department of Training
Address: Balıkhisar Mahallesi Balıkhisar Köy İçi Küme Evleri No: 685
Esenboga Havalimanı Yolu - Akyurt / Ankara
E-Mail : email@example.com
Phone : +90(0312) 398 20 61 - 65 - 66 - 67 - 69 - 70
: +90 312 398 22 32