The Competence and the Duties of the Legal Counsel are:
- Representing the Ministry in the judicial and administrative proceedings, in arbitration and undertaking the enforcement proceedings, litigation and enforcement procedures, take timely preventive measures on legal disputes.
- With regard to the Ministry of services to examine and edit draft legislation prepared by the institutions, or any other public bodies; examine and edit each contract drafted by the Ministry’s the units, prepare legal deliberations and legal opinion concerning any dispute may be raised by the Ministry and third person (legal persons, real persons).
- In the case of Ministry represented by through the purchase of legal services, on procedures relating to litigation and enforcement proceedings to determine the principles, monitor them, coordinate and supervise.
- Prepare legal proposals for better realizing the objectives of the Ministry, and to ensure appropriate plans and programs necessary to do so and present these to the Minister.
- To perform similar duties assigned by the Minister.
MINISTRY OF CUSTOMS AND TRADE
Office of Legal Advisor
Address: Dumlupınar Bulvarı No: 151
Eskişehir Yolu 9. Km.06530 Kat:6 No:642
Çankaya / ANKARA
Phone: +90(312) 449 2900
Faks: +90(312) 449 2905