The Project of Establishment of E-Recovery System
The project related to the recovery of customs debt electronically started on August 2016 throughout Turkey. The purposes aimed by the project are;
- Minimizing the possibility of occurence of mistakes and other deficiencies in the course of data entry process,
- Tracking the proceeding of additional accruals and penalties,
- Producing accurate information for decision-making process of MoCT.
By the virtue of the system it is/will be possible;
- To produce additional accrual and penalty decisions electronically,
- To link payments, appeals and reconciliation requests with these decisions,
- To record reconciliation and reconciliation results electronically,
- To conclude transactions electronically when the decisions are subject to appeal,
- To follow installment payments through the system,
- To obtain statistical data easily and to prepare the decisions of repayment and remission electronically,
- To follow litigation process and monitoring results in case of appealing administrative judiciary,
- To access statistics all the time and in a correct way and complete the process of reporting and analysis.